-= Club Animal Kaiser Fusion =-


Club AK Fusion: Singapore Official AK Comunity Forum
 
HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hello, Beginner need help here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EviL~JorD
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Age Age : 33
Location Location : Spore
Posts Posts : 4
My AKFusion Points : 60228
My Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Hello, Beginner need help here!   28/7/2010, 06:55

How to be sure to able to defeat my opponent in tournament?
please advise

thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Secret Agent
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Age Age : 24
Location Location : North
Posts Posts : 9
My AKFusion Points : 60080
My Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Beginner need help here!   28/7/2010, 12:07

Pay $$$ sure win!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKSIAO
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Age Age : 46
Location Location : Hougang
Posts Posts : 20
My AKFusion Points : 60279
My Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Beginner need help here!   29/7/2010, 12:13

EviL~JorD wrote:
How to be sure to able to defeat my opponent in tournament?
please advise

thanks!


yo bro,

this game no sure win lah, its at least 60-70% luvk and the rest is skill cum the cards u combine.....

at also try to have a feel of the countdown timer....

when it starts from 5-0 u can try to hit on...

some experts told me for GWS u just slam the buttons dun even need to count down.

as for Lion u can try 2-1

but all these also depends on yr strong and miracle cards combo...


cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
singapore4u
Banned User
Banned User
avatar

Age Age : 43
Location Location : Singapore
Posts Posts : 1
My AKFusion Points : 60041
My Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Beginner need help here!   29/7/2010, 13:43

You're totally right!!! Sometimes also depends on your opponent and mood ....

Make sure you got enough sleep at least 2 days before competition... drink enogh water to keep yourself alert and fit...

Sure hope to see you in the near competition...:) :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
playingak
Banned User
Banned User
avatar

Age Age : 37
Location Location : pasir ris
Posts Posts : 3
My AKFusion Points : 60053
My Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Beginner need help here!   29/7/2010, 21:40

singapore4u wrote:
You're totally right!!! Sometimes also depends on your opponent and mood ....

Make sure you got enough sleep at least 2 days before competition... drink enogh water to keep yourself alert and fit...

Sure hope to see you in the near competition...Smile Very Happy

Each gold cards are guarantee to make the competitor win, that depends on the strong card and miracle cards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKSIAO
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Age Age : 46
Location Location : Hougang
Posts Posts : 20
My AKFusion Points : 60279
My Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Beginner need help here!   30/7/2010, 07:32

playingak wrote:
singapore4u wrote:
You're totally right!!! Sometimes also depends on your opponent and mood ....

Make sure you got enough sleep at least 2 days before competition... drink enogh water to keep yourself alert and fit...

Sure hope to see you in the near competition...Smile Very Happy

Each gold cards are guarantee to make the competitor win, that depends on the strong card and miracle cards.


wah , how come u so fast kana banned already???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wang
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Age Age : 43
Location Location : Tampines
Posts Posts : 3
My AKFusion Points : 60025
My Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Beginner need help here!   30/7/2010, 09:09

Bro, u dont know meh??????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dyeo
AK Fusion Team 2
AK Fusion Team 2
avatar

Age Age : 28
Location Location : bishan
Posts Posts : 5
My AKFusion Points : 60161
My Reputation : 20

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Beginner need help here!   30/7/2010, 12:06

Wang wrote:
Bro, u dont know meh??????
hey Wang, care to tell me more?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKSIAO
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Age Age : 46
Location Location : Hougang
Posts Posts : 20
My AKFusion Points : 60279
My Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Beginner need help here!   30/7/2010, 14:52

Dyeo wrote:
Wang wrote:
Bro, u dont know meh??????
hey Wang, care to tell me more?


yo bro,


what happened??? i really dont know lah hahaha

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKSIAO
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Age Age : 46
Location Location : Hougang
Posts Posts : 20
My AKFusion Points : 60279
My Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Beginner need help here!   30/7/2010, 14:53

Dyeo wrote:
Wang wrote:
Bro, u dont know meh??????
hey Wang, care to tell me more?


yo dyeo,

u from zonex forum???

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Age Age : 40
Location Location : Choa Chu Kang Crescent
Posts Posts : 23
My AKFusion Points : 60272
My Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Beginner need help here!   31/7/2010, 01:39



Hi Members,

Thanks for sharing so many valuable tips and tricks, as a newcomer, I personally feel that it is 50% card combination and 50% " magic touch " on that stupid green button on the AK machine...

Its also includes combing your cards to make your animal strong enough to -

1. Deliver fatal powerful blows to quickly end the whole fight (I mean in the game not physically between players affraid )
2. Possess long health (better still add-in burning or evil aura) to withstand attacks (but I personally hate slow fights)
3. Advantage over players with miracle effects like - lucky break, slot jammer...etc

I mean that is just my newbie view.... tongue

Peace.
Hades
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKSIAO
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Age Age : 46
Location Location : Hougang
Posts Posts : 20
My AKFusion Points : 60279
My Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Beginner need help here!   31/7/2010, 08:34

Hades wrote:


Hi Members,

Thanks for sharing so many valuable tips and tricks, as a newcomer, I personally feel that it is 50% card combination and 50% " magic touch " on that stupid green button on the AK machine...

Its also includes combing your cards to make your animal strong enough to -

1. Deliver fatal powerful blows to quickly end the whole fight (I mean in the game not physically between players affraid )
2. Possess long health (better still add-in burning or evil aura) to withstand attacks (but I personally hate slow fights)
3. Advantage over players with miracle effects like - lucky break, slot jammer...etc

I mean that is just my newbie view.... tongue

Peace.
Hades



yo,

there is one more guy who is a expert in combo cards. he is none other then Spaceshuttle hahhahahaha

u guys can seek advice from him... or ask him to share share when i start off playing with my kids i did ask him for advice what cards to combo Smile

eg: GWS + OP + BH (slotjammer)

or Lion +MS +512 etc....


cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaiserKnight
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Age Age : 38
Location Location : Senja, Bukit Panjang
Posts Posts : 18
My AKFusion Points : 60390
My Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Beginner need help here!   31/7/2010, 13:34

keke jiayou!!

_________________
Best Regards,

king PLaY Right! LivE Right! Be ALL RiGHt! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clubakfusion.cjb.net
zulfadli
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Age Age : 35
Location Location : Central
Posts Posts : 17
My AKFusion Points : 60366
My Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Beginner need help here!   1/8/2010, 19:21

playingak wrote:
singapore4u wrote:
You're totally right!!! Sometimes also depends on your opponent and mood ....

Make sure you got enough sleep at least 2 days before competition... drink enogh water to keep yourself alert and fit...

Sure hope to see you in the near competition...Smile Very Happy

Each gold cards are guarantee to make the competitor win, that depends on the strong card and miracle cards.


Yups I agree with that statement Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zulfadli-ptcbusiness.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello, Beginner need help here!   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello, Beginner need help here!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How To Setup/Make A Point Shop (Beginner/Easy)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-= Club Animal Kaiser Fusion =- :: AnimalKaiser Hang-Out :: Beginners' Corner-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com